[access-uk] Re: Formatting USB flash drives

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:35:15 -0000

Clive,

NTFS is a more efficient file system than FAT32, it's more efficient at storage and maintenance.

Also, providing you move the files off the drive to prevent losing them you can re-format the drive into any format you wish.

Dj Paddy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>