[access-uk] Forgotten Dollphin Customer

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dolphinusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dolphin Tech Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:30:25 +0100

Hi
I have Supernova 10.3.  My computer keeps freezing in Outlook Express.  After
hours on the phone with Dolphin Tech Support I agreed with them to send in the
computer for testing on site.  It will be 2 weeks tomorrow and it would appear
the problem has not been resolved.  In that must be a lot of testing or is it
just sitting there I wonder.  Nobody available to speak to me today from
Dolphin.  All busy with Sight Village I believe.  In the meantime I am using my
NC10 with Supernova 10.3.  I have the same problem in Outlook Express.
Supernova speech (not the magnification) crashes.  I then find myself having to
load Jaws to continue what I am doing.  I have informed Dolphin that I have the
same problem on the netbook but they have made no effort to assist resolve it
on the netbook.  Is anyone else using Supernova 10.3?  Are you having any
problems like mine?  How are you resolving them?

Eleanor