[access-uk] Re: For those who like gadgets and gizmos: Seagate Wireless Access

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 11:33:29 +0000

Hi, OK send it on. kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxx will do it. I don't really use apple products any more but it would do the same thing with android. but would be more useful on apple as this would mean that you could bypass the dreaded iTunes Lol.

On 10/01/2014 11:28, Jackie Brown wrote:
Hi Kevin

I have just connected the Seagate Wireless Access to my BT network while on
my iOS device.  This means that I can say use the drive for playing music or
something and still be connected to the Internet.  It isn't an essential
thing, but someone asked me if this was possible, and it is.  Personally, I
am really happy that I can connect it wirelessly and frankly sod the outside
world while listening to music! (smile).

The manual is pretty reasonable to read as well, let me know if you want to
have a look at it.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace