[access-uk] For Window-Eyes Users

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 10:35:12 +0000

Hello all.
Since I have not seen it on this list, I thought I would make you all aware that Window-Eyes 7.5 has been released. If anyone is using it, demo or otherwise, please share your thoughts with us. Here is mine: I absolutely love this version, best version ever, and have been using Window-Eyes on and off since version 4.2. Those were the days my friend! New features I love are the new user interface, full support for IE9, the change to "apps" instead of "scripts", the new apps that are included, and so on. The Remote Assistance feature also sounds very promising, however I cannot test this, since demo customers appear to be left out in the cold. Well fair enough; I'm sure GWMicro wouldn't want their servers to be floodded by demo customers. Anyway, those are my thoughts. I am considering to purchase the timed evaluation version soon, then maybe the full version, all financially permitting.
Enjoy Window-Eyes 7.5!
Take care.
--

Chris Hallsworth