[access-uk] Re: For UK members, Hungry House iOS app

  • From: Vanja Sudar <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 00:44:28 +0000

The android app does exist but I haven't placed with it in a quite a while. I do remember that the checkout process was pretty impossible with talk back but this might have been fixed since. Obviously if anyone knows let us know.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On 11 February 2015 19:42:18 christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
I was browsing take aways in general to see what I could have in the future. I did this using the free Hungry House iOS app which seems totally accessible from a VoiceOver user's standpoint. Just an option if you fancy a take away at some point and can't be bothered to use a PC or mac just to place an order. The app is for both iPhone and iPad and not a separate iPad app exists. Sorry Android users, not sure if one exists for your smartphone or tablet.** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-