[access-uk] Re: Foobar 2000 shortcut keys

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Isaac Porat <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:15:20 +0000

Hi Isaac,

Alt+P won't work as it is already assigned to the Playback menu. Here's how you
do it:

Control P for Preferences. Go to the keyboard shortcuts section. Tab to the add
new button. Hit space, then shift+tab back to the list of current shortcuts. Go
down to the new one you've just created. Tab to the treeview, choose what you
want the shortcut to do, like play for example. Then, in the edit field, press
the hotkey. I use the letter X for my play shortcut, as I've got used to Winamp
hotkeys. Then tab to the OK button. Test the key, it should work just fine. Of
course then you can create your other hotkeys in the same way.

James Scholes
http://www.jls-radio.com

Message sent at 01:12:39 PM GMT on Monday, February 02, 2009