[access-uk] Re: Font settings for word with jaws

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:49:18 -0000

Hi Mark and Barry.

JAWS does appear to work better on 75%, however, as I use what sight I've got to orientate myself around a page of text, I find the 100% easier visually, though this occasionally causes JAWS to loose focus. Do you not know of any way in which I can have my cake and eat it so to speak?

Best wishes.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>