[access-uk] Re: Flower delivery website

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 00:04:33 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:44 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Flower delivery website

I used W H smiths flower service earlier in the year, have to say I didn't realise up until that point that they had one but the site was easy to use, the descriptions of the options available more informative than on many site which just use pictures or very basic generic descriptions, they were better value than most of the big names including the supermarkets and the flowers were bright bold and attractive rather than the normal supermarket standard.

The one issue I had was that I never received an email acknowledgement of my order was as this was very last minute was abit worrying so I phoned them and all was well, just some glitch in the email system it seems maybe even at my end rather than theirs.

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager: Learning services
Becta
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ