[access-uk] Re: Flatbed Scanners

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:33:35 +0100

I think any of the popular Canon models will meet first two requirements
easily though I am no expert on their current range but they tend to
concentrate on the portable/small size ones so I think you will have
problems there.  Criteria three; I have no idea but I am sure they would
fare reasonably well.  Have you looked at Freedom Scientific for
recommended scanner models, I think that is what should inform you
choice as well.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Technical Support
Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing, Summerhouse Road, Moulton Park, NN3 6WD

Web : www.sightandsound.co.uk

Email: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Support: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line:   0845 634 7979
                        01604 798 000

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.
Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a trading subsidiary of 2nd
Phoenix Limited.

Registered Address -
Blenheim House,
York Road,