[access-uk] Re: Flash player.

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:39:52 +0100

Vanja,
I wonder whether you could clarify something for me here?
Are there two different things - Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Shockwave?
I have been looking on the Adobe site and can find two different downloads -
one much
larger than the other.   All I want is what is required to get sound out of
the BBC iPlayer.
Sorry if I am showing my ignorance here, but I am getting somewhat confused.

Many thanks,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison