[access-uk] Re: Flash game: The Revenge of the Elves!

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:02:56 -0000

OK, I think I might know why this is happening, but it brings up a new problem, I think I need my internet security settings lower than they are, but every time I alter them they immediately go back to what they were before, can anyone help?

Thanks

Audrey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>