[access-uk] Flash game: The Revenge of the Elves!

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Vi Gen Access" <vi-genaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BCAB List" <bcab-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jaws UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:27:57 -0000

Good morning,

   Please forgive the cross post, but I wanted to tell you all about
Nomensa's Christmas Flash game.

http://www.nomensa.com/christmas_gamee

I've been playing it easily with Jaws, I think I'm third on the scoreboard for the moment. We also believe that it's been developed in such a way that all assistive technologies should be able to interact with it.

Accessible Flash is still something of a rarity. We're not promising it's perfect, but we hope it's something silly that everyone can enjoy. It's certainly kept the Nomensa staff from doing any serious work since we launched it yesterday! *Smile.

Tink.
--
http://www.tink.co.uk/