[access-uk] Re: Flash cards speed issue

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:10:52 +0100

Hi Ray,

No more thoughts, except to warn people that the Milestone doesn't like fast
cards, even with Firmware 3.  In fact the Milestone is pretty crap as a card
reader.  If you buy one of these things, be sure to buy a card reader and
transfer your stuff that way.  And this is SD cards, not CF.

All the best

Steve