[access-uk] Re: Flash Cards for Book Courier

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 16:26:18 +0100

I'm not a moderator or list owner, and I happen to find all this
interesting.  Pity it's in the wrong place.

For anyone who's got the time there is the RNIB ARena discussion list
which is just for this sort of thing.  Sorry, I'm in a hurry, so
cannot lay my hands on the sub details right now, though Tom
Laurimer's Whitestick site probably has them.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx