[access-uk] Re: First impressions of the NC10

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barbara Wilson <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 20:26:53 +0000

Hi Barbara,
I used Narator to share the computer's D drive on my network and copied the
file across. I then called it jaws.exe, and used the run dialog to open it.
On Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 08:21 PM (GMT), Barbara Wilson wrote:
James

Just wondering with no CD drive what users find is the best way to install
JAWS? From a memory pen or with sighted help download from the Internet?

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk
Message sent at 08:26:17 PM GMT on Tuesday, December 16, 2008