[access-uk] Re: First Charge for N95

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 20:56:56 +0100

If you charge your battery until you get the battery full message after a
couple of hours or so, wouldn't that indicate that the battery can't accept
any more charge?  If that's the case, what would be the point of leaving the
phone plugged in for another ten hours?  I've heard people recommend
charging a phone for 12 hours before, but can't think that those last ten
hours would achieve anything.  When a battery is full, it's full, I would
have thought.

Caroline.