[access-uk] Re: Firewalls

  • From: "Alan Warner" <aawarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:36:36 +0100

hi douglas, could you please forward this article to me as well.
if you are the same person who regulary contributes to the talking computers monthly tape i would like to thank you personally.
thanking you in anticipation alan warner
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>