[access-uk] Re: Firewall recommendations

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:25:51 -0000

Hi Kevin,

thanks for that recommendation.  I'll have a look to see if AVG do the firewall
separetely. It's early days on the nod32 anti-virus software but, I'm noticing
how much more smoothly my PC is running.  Zoomtext seems to load faster than it
did when i was using mcafee.  That i find interesting.

all the best,

Justin