[access-uk] Re: Firewall Advice Please

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:17:25 +0100

Hi Marg

Nod32 is very user friendly with Jaws if you turn off the graphics.  You can do
this at set up.  I think you need to do a custom install to disable them.  If
you have already installed nod32, you can still turn the graphics off.  Here's
how:

Go into the system tray with insert+F11

Enter on the Nod 32 icon

Cursor down to the system tools item in the tree view.

Right cursor then cursor down to system set up Press control tab to get to the
other half of the screen.

Press alt s to get to the settings button and press space bar to turn off

the graphics check box.

Tab to ok and press enter

Tab to hide and press enter

In future, the settings button will be visible once

the graphics are off.

Barry