[access-uk] Re: Firefox questions

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <jilliangrant1979@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 22:43:41 +0100

Just to add that "favourites" in IE are called "bookmarks" and the keystroke is alt +b in FF.

You'll also need someone to send you an invite to enable you to complete your registration for Webvisum. I'll try now to see if I can do this for you.

Jill.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>