[access-uk] Re: Firefox Menu Gone AWOL

  • From: "Michael A. Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 21:24:14 +0000

You're absolutely right Tom. I discovered this about 5 minutes after I posted the appeal. I don't know how that happened. Fixed now anyway. Thanks.

Mike

On 25/01/2013 20:31, Tom wrote:
Hi Mike,

Try hitting the F11 key, you've probably got yourself in full screen
mode which interferes with the File menu.
It's a toggle.

Tom.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael A. Ray"
<mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>