[access-uk] Re: Firefox, Internet Explorer, and MSAA [was: Re: Re: Dominos Pizza website]

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:39:35 +0100

Phew!  Well, all a bit beyond my comprehension, but I do wonder if
part of the problem is that the great majority of web pages are
written in a way to be optimally rendered and usable in the latest
versions of Internet Explorer.  This may incidentally or in other ways
tie in with MSAA and what is revealed via it, in the final analysis.

Probably nothing to do with MSAA really, but I've found one company I
deal with impossible to place on-line orders with and generally access
my account details, without using Internet Explorer, - and the web
developpers say it should work with Firefox, my default browser.  It
doesn't.

I think GW Micro have done as much as is possible to get Window-Eyes
working propperly with Firefox's impementation of MSAA, and it seems
to work pretty well for me.  (No statement intended there of a general
nature.)

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: