[access-uk] Re: Firefox

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <geordiecompuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 02:38:45 +0100

Hi Darren.

I've kept the link to maybe investigate later. My contact from the Webvisum list looked around for me and told me that most of the copies of 2.3 were either illegal or dodgey in some way. I wouldn't know the deal with that, but don't want to put my computer at more risk than I already do.

As for my message where I said I'm getting tired with explaining, that wasn't aimed at you really.

Thanks.

Jill.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>