[access-uk] Re: Finding out the size of my library in Itunes

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 15:55:54 -0000

Hi Andy.

Here's how you backup the playlist:

1.  In File menu, arrow down to the Library submenu and press right arrow to
open it.
2.  Arrow up to Export Playlist and press enter.
3.  Choose your location and file name and be sure to choose M3U from the file
type options if that's how you want to save the playlist.

If you need to restore the playlist in the future:
1.  In File menu, arrow down to the Library submenu and right arrow to open.
2.  Arrow up to Import Playlist and press enter.
3.  Browse to the location of your M3U playlist and press enter.
4.  Your playlist is now back in ITunes.

With regards to creating your playlist, assuming that currently your ITunes
library holds everything you want in the playlist:
1.  Use control + A to select the whole library.
2.  In the File menu, arrow down to New Playlist from Selection and press enter.
3.  Choose a name and tab to OK and you're done.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx