[access-uk] Re: Finding an e-mail

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 21:49:05 +0100

Hi Catherine.

I would say that you would be best doing an advanced find here.

In the list of folders, press l until you get to the folder above where your
yahoo folders are.  They may be in their own sub folder at the same level as
Local folders and I am not sure what this folder will be called but it will
be Yahoo or something obvious like that I expect.

When highlighting this folder press control alt f for advanced find.

You can tab through a number of fields including subject, to, from, message
and a check box for whether or not the message has an attachment.

Fill in the criteria for the message to be searched for as necessary.
Putting access-uk in the subject field would for example produce a list of
all messages with access-uk in the subject field.

The results of the search appear in the list.

If you go to the top level (Outlook Express before doing the search you will
search your entire outlook express emails which should I think include
anything in deleted items.

Regards

Graham