[access-uk] Re: File saver = bunch of cons

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:00:34 -0000

Hi.

Oh dear, I don't think PayPal's dispute resolution process covers electronically sold goods due to their intangibility, however you could try. Log in to PayPal if you have an account, go to the resolve a problem section and select the transaction you're disputing. You'll need to provide PayPal with as much information as you can. The dispute resolution process is designed to help buyers and sellers sort things out before things go to the claim stage, then PayPal takes a look. As I said, its worth a try and you wont lose anything by opening a dispute with the seller.

All the best and good luck.

-----Original Message----- From: Mohammed Adeel
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 3:34 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: File saver = bunch of cons

I paid via Paypal. I don't know if Paypal have a dispute resolution option if you are not buying from Ebay. I think the site is based in the US.