[access-uk] Re: File extensions?

  • From: Martin Dudley <dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:50:39 +0000

Ibby

Magic ISO Universal Image Format File
MagicISO is a CD/DVD image file creating / editing / extracting tool. It can open / create / edit / extract CD/DVD image files, and it can convert bin to iso and back. Universal Image Format (UIF) is a compression image file format for backing up CD/DVDs. MagicISO has a freeware program called MagicDisk that can open UIF files on Windows computers. A UIF file on a Macintosh should be handled like a DMG file.

More info can be found at http://filext.com/file-extension/UIF

Martin

        Ibby Karbhari recently said:-

Hi Folks,
Please can anyone tell me what kind of file is a .U I F
I have spaced it out so that screen readers might pronounce it correctly.
Thanks,

Ibby Karbhari
" Phone: 020 7193 8755
" Mobile: 07017 41 41 41
" If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype by clicking on my username
IbbyKar
E-Mail: ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Checked by AVG.