[access-uk] Re: Feedback wanted: helpline for the blind?

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:38:22 +0000

Hello People,

It's me again. I'm not certain whether the link I put into my last message
actually worked, as I received a message I'd never seen, about some features of
the message not being supported by plain text. So, the link to the BCAB
Technology Help Line page on our website is:

https://www.bcab.org.uk/content/bcab-technology-help-line

Best,
Clive