[access-uk] Re: Feedback wanted: helpline for the blind?

  • From: MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 18:09:39 +0000

my twopence worth
I think it's an excellent idea and something that should have been done years ago, instead of keeping technical assistance/training the privilege of a few with access to government funding.
best of luck with it Mo.
Matt
At 17:00 14/11/2014, you wrote:
Hi Mo,

I was also thinking along the same lines as Carol.  If a problem is
involved, who is going to fix it?  You?  Volunteers? All for free?  You may
find this gets out of hand.

All the best

Steve

--