[access-uk] Re: Fantasy Football

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:28:12 +0100

Hi,
WWell after you said that there was a blind league I did what I should have done and tried picking my team with Jaws. I breezed through it and it was no trouble. For anyone interested, SA did read things ok but pressing entre or space on the buttons just didn't seem to do anything where as with Jaws adding players and making changes to shuffle things around a bit worked a treat. Thanks for the info about the blind league although I decided not to join this season but I would be interested in something similar in the future and i'd plan to be joined in time for the start of the season.

Thanks

Dean

At 22:16 14/08/2009, you wrote:
Yes, we have a blind league which is run by Gareth Williams.  We use the
Telegraph to play, and if you write to me at

david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I will send you more information.

You will miss the beginning of the season but you could soon catch up.  The
cost is ?11 per team for one season, which is ?6 for the league and ?5 which
is paid out in prize money.  Not sure how many entrants we have this year,
but it is usually around twenty.

Let me know if you want to join.

You will be most welcome.

David