[access-uk] Fantastic new concept device for extending your WiFi!

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 08:19:25 +0100

Hi.

I just read about the following device in this month's compute IT magazine. Apparently, a company in the US has developed wireless pods to boost your WiFi speed across your home. You place a pod in each room of your house, and using its own encrypted frequency on an independent channel, it boosts the wireless signal and adapts in real time to which ever device is connected and where it is connected in your home. In our house, we have very thick walls and people are always complaining that the internet has dropped out even though we have a decent router. This device could solve that problem, I'm seriously tempted. I've yet to look through their privacy policy, the company does state that data may be collected like the device and operating system that the device is using. that's the only drawback as far as I can see... the website is at:

https://plumewifi.com/

all the best,

Mo.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq