[access-uk] Fantastic Weather Web Site - Weather Wherever

  • From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 05:19:52 -0000

Hello all,

To clarify, the word, "Fantastic", applies to the manner in which the weather
is reported, and not necessarily to the weather itself.

I have been searching for an accessible weather forecasting site for a while,
and stumbled across this one, and thought it might be of use for all:

www.weather-wherever.co.uk
.
 It seems to offer a comprehensive report for my town, there is an option for a
12 day report with understandably slightly less detail, and for the terminally
lazy, it seems one can receive your daily forecast by email.

It seems that all details are accessible as far as I can tell, and if you need
convincing, here is what is happening today in my town, in Northern Cheshire.

*  *  *

Weather forecast - Sunday 18 November 2012
jour suivant.
Morning
Showers
4°C
Feels Like: 2°C
Afternoon
Partly cloudy
7°C
Feels Like: 5°C
Evening
Rain
5°C
Feels Like: 2°C
Night
Rain
6°C
Feels Like: 1°C

Weather forecast - Sunday 18 November 2012 .
Gentle Breeze
7.2 mph
South South East
wind gusts 30 mph
The weather will be cloudy for the first part of the day accompanied by rain
showers. The sun will be present in the afternoon with very few high flying
clouds .
Relative humidity: 81%
Maximum humidity: 89%
Chance of precipitation: 4.5%
Precipitation: 0.7mm
Hours of sunshine: 5h
Minimum temperature: 2°C
Maximum temperature: 8°C
Sunrise: 07h41
Sunset: 16h09
Reliability: 4/5
Data updated at 04:00
Weather forecast for the following days and for the weekend.
Monday 19
5°C / 11°C .
Tuesday 20
10°C / 13°C .
Wed. 21
7°C / 11°C .
Thursday 22
7°C / 11°C .
Friday 23
6°C / 9°C .
Saturday 24
4°C / 8°C .
Sunday 25
4°C / 8°C .

*  *  *

The only other information which could perhaps be included, is the colour of
the wind.

Paul Benson.