[access-uk] Fan on IDE caddy

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 01:27:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I have an IDE hard drive enclosure that fits into a slot where a DVD drive
would normally go in a desktop PC. It can be removed so you can change hard
drives whenever you need to without opening the case. On the back of the IDE
caddy are the 2 standard connecters which are an connecter for an IDE cable +
molex connector but there is also a very small plug for a fan that is built
into it. I am not sure where I am supposed to plug that fan into? The plug is
very small. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks