[access-uk] Re: Family Treemaker or Other Software

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:20:34 -0000

Alex,

I haven't tried 2009 but it looks to be very visual from the write-up given, so don't say anything about what I've experienced ...

I'm still waiting, hopefully, to hear from others on this one first as I don't really want to buy on that basis.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:23 PM (UK time), Alexander Shannon at alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol,

Thank you for your reply.

As a result of trying to get Family Tree Maker version 2006
working with Supernova, I'm waiting for Myfamily.com to get
back to me, so, I could say something about what you've
experienced when they finally get back to me if you like.

Alexander Shannon