[access-uk] Re: Falling asleep on audiobookproblem

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:41:04 +0100

Hi,,
Good idea. Many thanks to all the others who offered their solutions to this
problem.
Does anyone know of a player, IPod or other that will hold a bookmark to a
particular book no matter what you listen to in the meantime.
My Tinytunes loses the bookmark made on exit if you listen to music the next
time, and moves it to the music.
Thanks to all,
Aedan.