[access-uk] Re: Facebook - how to make it more accessible

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:45:32 +0100

msn and email aren't the same as what facebook does Graham.

On MSN I can't see your friends. I also can't see yur friends friends. I can on
Facebook and I can contact them. You create a web of contacts and networks.
It's perhaps not fully understandable until you've been there and played with
it.

It is social networking not chat.

But I guess it depends on whether you're interested in keeping up business
acquaintances and stuff like that. linked-in is also the same kind of thing.

...Damon