[access-uk] Re: Facebook addy?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:14:56 +0100

Billy I am fairly sure that there was on my ~Facebook Page, which I visit infrequently, something about Privacy. Have a look there and see if there are any contact details, otherwise try Google to see if you can find out how to contact Facebook. The issue is that if someone prints something about another that is false then that might be Defamation but I am not sure if what they print is true then how the law stands there. I think there are different laws governing the Internet. Good luck with it anyway.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "hotscot72" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>