[access-uk] Facebook

  • From: "Michael A. Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:20:15 +0000

Hello,

Has anybody got any ideas or strategies for Facebook now that they have totally messed up the mobile site?

Now I don't find either the mobile site or the main page particularly accessible.

Facebook has an API called the 'graph' API and I was wondering if anybody has found another way to access it. I just want to be able to communicate with people, not interested in games or timelines or any of the other rubbish.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray

Analyst/Programmer
Witley, Surrey, South-east UK

Ham Radio Callsign: G4XBF, licenced since 1982

'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem' - Ockham's Razor

Use the NVDA screen-reader, not Scientific, just Freedom:
http://nvda-project.org/