[access-uk] Facebook

  • From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 00:46:00 -0000

Hello Jim and all,

If no-one offers a means of freezing the field, here is a second best method
which should work.

You could take your time composing your messages in a word processor, copy it
to clipboard, enter Facebook, and paste your message immediately into the
chosen field, before the page times you out. You lose that feeling of
interacting spontaneously, but at least there is some interaction.

Paul Benson.