[access-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 18:37:55 +0100

Nah, sounds like a scam. Delete and move on please. You only get e-mails like that if you are a Facebook user. But even if you are you somehow get those strange e-mails!

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 15/07/2010 18:31, ANDY COLLINS wrote:
Hi all -

I received an email to join a colleague's Face bookk page; I haven't yet done
so, and don't even have a Facebook account. Thing is, at the bottum of the
email, it said other people on Facebook you might be interested in joining,
are: and a list of 5 other people, all of whom I know, but how does the Face
book email know I know them?

Andy