[access-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: "Dave Mack" <dcmack2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:42:41 -0800

Chris,
I have webvisim which I automatically log onto when I start up Firefox and which works well except when I go to Facebook. When I go to Facebook the browser toolbar that says I am logged onto Webvisim disappears and when I try to have Webvisim solve a Facebook captcha nothing happens so I am unable to post to groups that I have tried to post to. Any suggestions about Facebook and Webvisim?

Grandpa Dave in California

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>