[access-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 15:33:16 +0000

Why not join my blind facebook list by sending a blank message to b-f-b-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This goes for anyone else too. For now please visit www.facebook.com. Look forward to seeing you all on there.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Twitter: www.twitter.com/christopherh40

On 08/03/2010 15:30, Andrew Shipp wrote:
Hi  All,  Please could someone give me the website address  for facebook?  Also
any tips  on using it?  Many thanks  Andy S

database 4925 (20100308) __________