[access-uk] Re: Face Book Questions

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:50:11 +0100

Hi Eleanor

If you work through the headings until you get to a friend who has posted a
message, you arrow down and will find a button labelled *like*.  This will
let the friend know that you like their message without you bothering to
send them a message, but it also keeps you informed of any other messages
that are sent in reply to that message if you have your FB account set to
send email alerts or text message alerts for messages. In addition, as Ian
has pointed out, it allows you to post a comment to the message on the full
FB site, although you don't have to do this step with the mobile site.

Cheers

Barry