[access-uk] Face Book Questions

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:07:07 +0100

1. Is there anyone using Face Book who would be prepared on answer my questions
on or off list?
2. While I can navagate a page on Facebook, this does not give me a mental map
of the page and possible other standard pages on Facebook.  Is this something
someone can help with or is it just a matter of me working it out for myself?
3. I was given a link to someone's page on Facebook and clicking on the link,
took me there.  I tabbed round and got an idea what was on the page.  There
were certain things said and then below that there was a link to Comment.  I
clicked on the link but nothing seemed to happen.  I then began tabbing around
the page again to see what was going on and I realized the screen had changed
and I think I was being asked to Login, finding the edit boxes for this, or
actually it was my password, I had to put it, I was then put back in the
origional page of Facebook.  then I looked for the subject being spoken of and
the Comment link below it but now the Comment link had disappeared.  Obviously
now that I had got in with my password, things had changed but this was where I
was getting unstuck.
4. Say someone can tell me what to do to comment, how then do I go about seeing
the reply to what I said on the person's page.  the reply might come from the
person or anyone else that the person has allowed to write on their page.

I'mhappy for responses off list.

Eleanor