[access-uk] Re: FYI: a new annoying tick box on Audible to download

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 00:35:15 +0100

"well I tried downloading an audible book this morning on my own connection, I
was neither asked nor required to tick any box..."

Sure thing. Hence I said that you might have to tick a tick box; the stress is
on the might! I've been downloading Audible Enhanced since June but only when I
tried downloading my last purchase I had to tick that message. Maybe it's a new
measure they are gradually introducing or because I chose the Stream as my
device... I am as puzzled as you are! I am using Audible UK. If I know more I
will let you know.

Cheers,
Amro