[access-uk] FYI: Windows 10 try before you upgrade service launched

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 22:49:53 +0100

Posting here for informational purposes only as some of you may find this useful. Please see the link at the end for more info. Please forward to anyone who may benefit.

Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft. Users have until the end of July 2016 to upgrade from Windows 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 for free. However, many users are unsure if Windows 10 is right for them or not. Our Windows 10 try before you upgrade service aims to solve this problem. You can try Windows 10 in all its glory without installing it on your own computer. All you need is a copy of NVDA with the NVDA remote add-on, or team viewer installed on your system. Both software programs are available free of charge to download, and we can help you to install them if necessary at no extra cost. You will then be able to remotely log in to our machine running Windows 10 and try all the features of Windows 10, change settings, install programs, in short anything you would normally be able to do on your own system. You will also have the chance to try out Office 2016. For more information, please go to:

https://www.vits.org.uk/services/try-windows-10

Telephone: 03432897501.

Email: support@xxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.vits.org.uk

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WeAreVITS

Follow us on Twitter: @wearevits

 Thanks for reading,

Mo.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq