[access-uk] Re: FW: recommendations new gen victor reader stream or plextalk pocket daisy player?

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:28:47 -0000

Hi Steve

The DM7 was the Olympus I bought a few months ago and couldn't fully access.
When I went into each folder, none of the filenames spoke.  I believe
another list member worked out why this was the case, but I dropped back to
the DM5 as I don't use it for DAISY books.

I did like the DM7 though other than that.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx