[access-uk] FW: recommendations new gen victor reader stream or plextalk pocket daisy player?

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 12:43:03 -0000

Hi all.

I am looking for recommendations on which playter to get.

One is more expencive than the other, but the functions seem to be similar.
It seems from the rnib website, it seems the Plextalk Pocket DAISY player
comes with no case, the victor reader stream comes with silicon one.

I play usb dasy, sd card daisy and audible content mostly.  Both players can
play usb sticks and sd cards.

Basically after the demise of my ptx1 and milestone, I want one player to
rule them all.  I am using usb sticks from RNIB now, and any daisy discs I
buy will be transferred to pc then to stick or sd card.Any thoughts pro or
against each player? Thanks.?

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Email:  m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

my blog

<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\User\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\dig
ital%20photos\bear%20on%20back,%20paws%20up.jpg>

http://bigpawedbear.livejournal.com/ <http://bigpawedbear.livejournal.com/>

follow me on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/BigPawedBear <http://www.twitter.com/BigPawedBear>

<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\User\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\dig
ital%20photos\cute%20polar%20bear%20on%20back,%20hind%20feet%20up.jpg>

personal Website:

http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk <http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk>