[access-uk] Re: FW: frustrated by audible

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:16:42 +0200

Hi Fran
I think the best you can do for the moment is go to the so-called
accessible site and then search for your book from there. Then it does
go to the other weird site, but if you have found and added the book
to the cart it should at least be OK to order it. For the new audible,
the weird site, I unfortunately don't know how to help you, because I
know jaws users can use it ok by doing something, but I can't do
anything with nvda, so I'm really not sure if it depends on the
technology you're using, but even jaws users say that even though the
site can be done it is quite difficult.
Anyway for the accessible site, go to
www.audible.co.uk/access
Ari