[access-uk] Re: FW: bmibaby

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:29:10 -0000

Hi Jackie,

Well that's another airline added to my list of companies not to use,
which also includes British Airways & Ryan Air.

I have a general rule these days, if a companies name includes the word
"British", it's a good indication the service will be crap.

Merry Christmas

Cheers

Dave Ankers

I thought some of you might be interested in the message below from
Samantha at RNIB.  It is interesting to say the very least!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx